Terms and Conditions
Order Processing & Payment:
- All orders from US Cabinet Depot approved dealers will be accepted Online Only.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons).
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Cancellations after the order is picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations made after an order is shipped are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
- RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee.
- For same day pick up of flat pack cabinets, the order must be placed before 12:00 PM EST, and may incur a rush fee and a minimum 3 hour processing time, pending item quantity.
- For same day shipping of flat pack cabinets, the order must be submitted before 12:00 PM EST.
- Rush is unavailable for assembly orders and discontinued lines. Combined orders subject to refund of rush fee.
- Please select "RUSH FEE" at time of checkout by 12:00 PM EST to have rush applied.
Shipping and Delivery:
- All unassembled orders will be ready to ship or pick up within 2 full business days. Assembled orders will require 5 full business days.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped & strapped.
- All freight LTL shipping charges are calculated online.
- US Cabinet Depot manages all shipping, 3rd party freight carriers cannot be sent by the dealer to pick up orders.
- 2-5 day business day standard transit time with LTL carriers. Please account for at least one extra day for residential and scheduled delivery appointments.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for Full Truckload shipping.)
- Orders cannot be held however, you can select to ship at a later date during the check out process.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible, or Limited Acess fees will be applied ($100).
- For Residential Deliveries - The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services selected at the time of check out.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, therefore it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case, the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver's BOL copy.
- Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to freight claims. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damage due to the exterior's condition, you MUST indicate on the BOL to be able to claim concelaed damages in the future.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
Missing or Damaged Items: (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the BOL.
- Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please visit our website and use our damage claim module.
- Please include the following:
- Order number
- Buyer's name
- Shipping address
- A brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts
- PICTURES of the damage are required.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Approved claim replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes. Items that have been assembled or installed cannot be claimed as damage.
- US Cabinet Depot cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Pick Up Orders:
- Customers will be notified as soon as the order is ready to pick up from the warehouse.
- Orders not picked up within 5 business days will be subject to a storage charge of $25 per pallet per day.
- Orders not picked up within 10 business days will be subject to storage charges and additional restocking fees of 20%.
Returns and Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by US Cabinet Depot prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to email@example.com.
- Returns must be received by US Cabinet Depot within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, mouldings, fillers, panels or sales tools.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
Assembly and Modifications:
- Assembly is available for warehouse pickup and freight shipped orders for additional labor fees and shipping fees as calculated by the website.
- A limited number of modifications are available ON ASSEMBLED ITEMS ONLY, including:
- Increased depth
- Decreased depth
- Route for glass
- Finished interior
- Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing on all Modification requests.
- Cascade (Professional) Series is NOT available for modifications.
- Modifications exempt the entire order from normal lead times.
- Full payment must be received prior to start of modifications.